Master Lock Aviation Lockout/Tagout Authorized Distributor Online Store!
Order here 24/7!
Introducing Aircraft Safety Lockout devices and aircraft lockout/tagout devices from Master Lock & Peerless Electronics!
• FAA & OSHA Compliance Made Simple with Effective Aircraft safety lockout (and lockout/Tagout or LOTO) devices
• Complies with FAA Order 3900.19B and OSHA 1910.147
• The world's first safety lockout program developed specifically for the aviation industry
• The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) continues to focus attention on the safety of employees performing aircraft maintenance. The FAA Occupational Safety and Health Program, Order 3900.19B, Chapter 13.
• Hazardous Energy Control Program specifically references the use of OSHA’s (Occupational Safety and Health administration) Lockout/Tagout Standard 1910.147. This Order applies to FAA personnel, contractors and subcontractors that perform duties ranging from design, to installation and maintenance of aircraft.
• Your employees must de-energize the on-board systems to safely perform their maintenance and overhaul responsibilities. A pulled breaker can accidentally be bumped closed, re-establishing current.
• A worker inside the aircraft cannot monitor the power receptacle to ensure no connection is made.
• Protect your workers from harm and the equipment from damage!